Monday, August 19, 2013

Deathnote: Does not Go far Enough

These are the social criticism writings of an anime/manga and animation/comics and video games, but most anime/manga, fan from America who is a straight white athletic able minded rich Christian cis male man. I am aware of all the powers privileges and biases this give my writing, and am doing everything in my power to eradicate them. To that note, there are other people who know more and who are better at all the quasi-feminist justice, racial justice, class justice, every other form of social justice, and Japanese culture/social criticism and reform advocacy that I am about to attempt. They are linked below please read them, and call me out on any and everything that I legitimately get wrong or say that is in anyway racist, sexist, homophobic, imperialist, and all the rest. Anyway...

Link to Article (Please ask before you share and or quote from): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0iyjXg7Js9iU0ZKRDRwUnBFcXc/edit?usp=sharing

Who you should read instead of me:

Websites
Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment